Samyang 100mm F2.8 ED UMC Macro lens - Fuji X-Mount
- Published on Sunday, 19 March 2017 10:00
- Written by Jeremy Lavender
- 15 elements in 12 groups with a high refractive lens (HR) and extra low dispersion lens (ED) to minimize colour aberration.
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) is used to optimise the light penetration and minimises flare and ghost.
- Close focusing down to 0.3m.
- 9 aperture blades for beautiful natural bokeh.
- The frame of the lens is compact and solid and constructed from high-strength aluminium alloy.
- Includes a detachable lens hood to minimise flare and ghosting.
- 67mm filter thread
One day later... Addition to the article...